Lets help Matt (AllGOnoSHOW) fix his car in time for I.A.!!!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ok, so, I guess I needed to make sure I had the flame suit ready and be prepared, because I did kind of hastily post the thread on TAC and just changed a few words, so that reading it, it didn't sound like it was my thread, that is was just being copied from here.

Now, with my update on TAC, I HOPE will help explain things a little better, it was not meant to flame the Club I have been a part of for years. I was hoping for a bit of a better response from ANYONE who posted in the thread, or even a heads up, if I needed to put up more info to help clarify things.

I figured, people might search a little bit to get more info, I didn't want to be posting a bunch of links or more quoted info in the thread, but perhaps that may have been the better route to go.

Regardless, it was not meant to flame anyone on TAC that posted in the thread, or accuse them of not being a bit more understanding of the situation, I realize not alot of people know Matt, so I don't expect the whole Club to be up for making donations. I guess I expected both on here and on TAC, that people would search if they weren't quite sure of what exactly it was about or get in touch with me for more info.

Levin, I competely understand where you and Millz, and anyone else who has gotten in touch with me about it, are coming from. It was obviously perceived the wrong way, but I hope now that I have updated the thread on there, it will help clear some things up.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Chris, the thing you read was updated by Derek after the fact. The OP had info left out and was missing some key facts.

Either way, let's move on :D

Apparently it did....I apologize for that, it wasn't intentional.

Agreed.

smoky

Reaction score
bout to donate in a few...not a whole lot but something is something right...keep your head up matt..you can and will get through this

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Please no more comments about the TAC drama. If I see anymore I will either delete/edit them and if it continues infractions will be given out. This thread is not about who said what on TAC, it is about donating for Matt's car. If you guys are annoyed about the TAC situation keep it to pms. Thanks

Awesome news about the sponsor. Keep us updated!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I am truely speechless about this whole thing. I don't seek pity from anyone, however times have been tough recently. I am passionate about seeking the positive in situations and helping people. I know the reason for my car being totalled was to make apparent to me how blessed I truely am. I can only fight back my tears so much due to how amazed I am. I am grateful my car was totalled, because I never would have been able to experience the spiritual awakening I have had through the giving spirit of others. I am blessed.

Last edited:

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
dude without u doin what u have done to ur car i can say id probly only have cat back and intake so i feel it my duty to help and if u was in houston id do all ur body work for nothing and paint it, all at material cost, but paint might not be in ur plans ;)

i just saved a few bucks on a tl sway bar upgrade so im donating what i saved

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
dude without u doin what u have done to ur car i can say id probly only have cat back and intake so i feel it my duty to help and if u was in houston id do all ur body work for nothing and paint it, all at material cost, but paint might not be in ur plans ;)

i just saved a few bucks on a tl sway bar upgrade so im donating what i saved

Thanks man! I appreciate it

dvilla5506

Reaction score
I don't know you personally but from the site you seem like a stand up guy i donated hope things work out for you 6thgens ftw

Back