Official Northeast (NY/NJ/CT) Sighting thread.

PEPSI411

Reaction score
seen a white sedan with a ww kit goin down 145th passing broadway round 3am playing some sort of hiphop..looked alot like sleepy

eggs

Reaction score
saw a firepepper red sedan on tuesday southbound on 684 with some big rims and what looked to be a wings west kit on it at like 415 this afternoon

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
i saw a silver coupe with tinted tails and yellow highbeams dropped so sexy on amr's ....oh wait that was reggie lol:drool:

haha u got me ace! :leeann:

anyone driving on the LIE this past weekend? Near Hauppauge? saw a dropped silver coupe, black 18's w/ chrome lip, blackhoused heads...

coulda been me..i was on that highway that weekend..it was in the afternoon time tho so not too sure..

payndew

Reaction score
seen a purple coupe with 2000 swirlies ridin around slammed, black housed ebay projectors around Central Jersey? ennyone?

pyaarawala

Reaction score
and is anyone on eastern long island? ive only seen one other 6th gen and know of one other guy in Rocky Point on here and thats it

I'm from Suffolk County, NY. Never really seen too many modded 6thgens besides the ones that are riced out or ghetto as hell.

payndew

Reaction score
HTML:
I'm from Suffolk County, NY. Never really seen too many modded 6thgens besides the ones that are riced out or ghetto as hell.

lol.. pyaarawala.. where are u from bro, cuz where i come from that user name means "Cute one."

acedomain

Reaction score
i wonder if anyone has ever said "yea that was me" or maybe we're wasting our time with false hope thinking because they're nice accords they'll be on 6ga.com. thinking out cyber? whatever lol
noo...sometimes ppl do say hey that was me except of course if they didnt see what you wrote .....like pepsi saw sleepy the other day lol he hasnt responded
seen a white sedan with a ww kit goin down 145th passing broadway round 3am playing some sort of hiphop..looked alot like sleepy

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Yesterday on my way to class saw a blue seadn decent drop ( I was still lower :flipoff:) blk and blue rims tinted look really clean too on SSP

Last edited:
Back