Whats Up with Vdubs?

Stee-Bo

Reaction score
I felt like posting a random thread, but idk about you guys but in my area there's this stupid rivalry between hondas and vdubs. Me, personally I'm open minded about cars and appreciate them too. However, within the past week I was called out by several vdubs driving past with their thumbs down and reving their engine like their hot ****. Anybody else run into this similar scenerio?

all.i.see

Reaction score
Nope. But maybe thats cause im in cali. who knows.

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
There is a bigg rival thing out in PA i used to live out there nd trust me ur goin to see that alot

mseebs

Reaction score
Haven't noticed that here (Ohio). Biggest I'm starting to notice is Subarus. They're growing like flys.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Vdub owners are just as bad here. Many euro owners are like that since they think it's a luxurious alternative...i think it's stupid.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Here in Louisville, Ky. Not really too much. Ironically however, domestic 4L's, and V6 guys might talk the ocassion crap.... But for the most part, nothing to cry about.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
It's always the vdub guys trying to talk ****, subie owners are getting there too, and these damn v6 mustangs running around thinking they are hot ****-__-

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
All Makes and models come with some douches that like to build up their egos by talking trash. I've noticed mostly Nissan's around.

Back