Whats Up with Vdubs?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
A lot of Honda people have ripped off VW trends and since there are so much more of us, it gets played out. I can see why people would not like the Honda scene right now. Almost all the trends lately have started with the VW world.

That said, I don't think anyone should go out of their way to "hate" on other cars. I really only got "harassed" by other DSMers in my life, they all wanted to race me and got mad I didn't want to street race. I had some car stalkers lol. They would follow me and rev all day but it was the same scene.

I feel like part of the reason people don't ever give me any **** about what I drive is that I actually go out of my way to compliment people's cars when I see something amazing. Yesterday, it was a crazy Lexus IS. A week ago, it was a 55 Chevy truck. A month before that, it was a Z32 that looked cool, ended up having 560 HP or something. I know that the average person doesn't know I like all types of cars but because I give props, I seem to get nothing but that, even if it is "that is really nice for an Accord".

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Probably also depends on the drivers too, I usually get a wave or a thumbs up or a hard stare at the car and have them take pics of my car :)

NASOHC

Reaction score
Here in the OC, I have to put up with these guys: Beemers, Audis, STI's, Evos and SE-R's... oh and yes, VW's too (Sciroccos mainly though - no Vdubs) :)

brad.kepler

Reaction score
Yes ... i raced a dub from walmart to my work oon rt 30 ... smoked him then down by dutch wonderland he flew past reving his engine ... but the dub guys arnt as bad as the audi guys in lanc ... they are a-holes

1slosedan

Reaction score
Yes ... i raced a dub from walmart to my work oon rt 30 ... smoked him then down by dutch wonderland he flew past reving his engine ... but the dub guys arnt as bad as the audi guys in lanc ... they are a-holes

2-3 people will now inform you of how unsafe this is.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
In the end it's the person makes the car. I get hated on by immature little weenies cause I drive a honda but I gets mad respek from real gear head og's from different car scenes.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score

very unsafe you shouldn't street race! :rofl:

Back