Whats Up with Vdubs?

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Omg. Long island, NY....evo central, and every day is national "we hate honda day." So Damn annoying

Narftastic

Reaction score
I felt like posting a random thread, but idk about you guys but in my area there's this stupid rivalry between hondas and vdubs. Me, personally I'm open minded about cars and appreciate them too. However, within the past week I was called out by several vdubs driving past with their thumbs down and reving their engine like their hot ****. Anybody else run into this similar scenerio?

Lol i have a few friends wit vdubs they do talk some ****. BUt we joke around... And yea therr is a HUGE ravalry in our area... Im just like u i dont care what car it is. If its hot then its hot

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
isnt PA like the center of VW culture in this country?

i hate to play the victim, but having an H badge on your car means youre going to get revved on, get the ricer fly by, etc...people rev on my brother's bone stock 00 civic commuter car just because its a EK civic. it might have hubcaps but you never know...it might be B18 swapped and want to race!!1 :rolleyes:

biggest douches around here are any muscle car owners (no matter how ****ty their car is) who always say "my soda bottle has more displacement than your engine," and evo/wrx/sti drivers whose argument boils down to "derp turbo, hurr durr AWD."

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Well i will have to agree with the evo/wrx/sti thing. Everyone just says, you can't beat me, you're not worth my time, you don't even have AWD.

Oh wait, yours isn't turbo?
No.
Mine is.
Really?
Yup, factory turbo. How you like dem apples.

Worst thing about them is that they think they own supercars...it's just sad. They think they can beat R8's and supras and skylines.:goyou:

Best thing about them though is that i get thumbs up and when i honk at them when i cross paths with another subie, i get a wave back or a honk back.

Last edited:

J30MAN

Reaction score
My bestfriend is real cool and all. But when he it comes to his stock Chevy Cobalt, it's better than anything out there. To him. Anything that isn't "American made" is a "sh!tter"....to him.

Most of the kids at my school are all about the TC's and Maxima's. And have the same mentality of my friend.

I just try not to let any of it get to me.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Wait a second, there's really people that don't like Honda's :eekwtf: ... Anyway to the comment above about 240's. Most people that I've met with 240's are chill and I get props from them when rolling around in my accord. Most people modding Honda's are douches IMO.

Last edited:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
nope, no rivalry here. just assholes with their damn HANDAS.
i got revved at by a 1.8s sentra, "cloned" to be a SER-SpecV, just kept my eyes forward driving like a grandma

Back