Sedan front end conversion
DIY blackhoused headlights
5000k 35w HIDs
Window visors

...and more

3/9/14
CAM00261_zps903baf30.jpg

Instagram: ChrisPuh_Gone

Whats up 6GA... the name's Chris Pagan, hence the odd display name. Got a 5th gen sedan as my first car in Feb of 2010 when I was 16, started modding it that summer, and had to kiss it good bye after dealing with one too many headaches in April '13. Picked up this 6th gen that May and have tried to keep the mods to a minimum as I battle these terrible student loans, bills, and other 'grown up' type things. Keep an eye on this thread to see how quickly I give up on my promise to myself not to mod this car too quickly!

Future Plans :badger:

"Performance"
DIY short shifter

Suspension/Rollers
???

Interior/ICE
Remote start/2-way alarm + extras
(Good luck, Tri-State Thieves) :lock:
AP1 steering wheel

Exterior/Etc.
Aftermarket blackhoused headlights
Blackout chrome trim

Last edited:

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Once you put some wheels the coilovers on it you will fall in love with this car.
Car looks good so far just keep the mods clean & you will be in good shape..

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
Once you put some wheels the coilovers on it you will fall in love with this car.
Car looks good so far just keep the mods clean & you will be in good shape..
Oh, I'm already in love! Haha, thanks a lot man. I just need to save up for those coils and it will become a better love story than Twilight. I have a good 4 years of modding under my belt, so I guess you could say I know where to draw the line haha. This was my old CD5:

d5c3fa29e-1_zpsf16e411b.jpg

Was planning to paint her black, among other things, but sh*t happens. Hopefully I have a better future ahead with this car!

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
So this happened yesterday... smh/fml/kms, etc. :mad::sad::madrun:

F310FF52-A56B-4899-B30D-38FB4ABAFAF3-12411-0000073340AE1595_zpsc9baad0b.jpg

The old owner warned me that the hood needed an extra bit of "umph" to close, but I never would have expected this to happen. I was doing between 60-70 on a local highway when this happened, in this lane ||||. The fact that I was able to make it over to the shoulder without at least getting beeped at, let alone hitting anyone, was nothing short of a miracle. I'm completely freaked out because the hood didn't even do that bit of wobble it does when you leave it closed, but not slammed (I tried to explain it as best as I could)... it just flew up and destroyed my windshield. Something caught me in the upper-right forehead, I am okay though. Just a cut and a pretty nice lump. If anyone local to NJ/NY/PA has a black 98-99 coupe hood laying around or know of somewhere I can pick one up for the low-low please let me know. I just had to pay $553 for something I'd rather not discuss at the moment, and now this. But I won't let it get me down. More mods will come as soon as I'm back on my feet and she's safe to drive

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
Update:

Windshield replaced, and hood latch reinspected & repaired Saturday 7/20. It POURED that night, and no water got in where I believe there is a small gap on my roof between the sunroof and moonroof like I was afraid of.

Gonna wait it out in terms of getting the hood and roof repaired. Probably gonna go the CF route in terms of the hood once I have the funds... might as well since it needs replacing anyway. Besides that, the next mods I have in mind are the TL-S RSB & Moog links, a Type-R grille, and the new sub setup.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Nice ride bummer about the damage but it sounds like you got the right idea. Turn a bad situation into an opportunity to upgrade.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Damn... I'm sorry to hear that. Glad that you're okay, man.

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind wishes! :beer:

Forgot to mention I'll be scoring a set of minty DIY blackhouses w/yellow hi-beam reflectors off a local 6th genner sometime in the near future to complete the blacked-out look I'm going for on the outside. Just trying to be smart about my spending/modding!

Back