FS: JV6 Part out

cfox28

Reaction score
Really sad to see you leave the 6ga scene. your coupe has been one of my inspirations on this site throughout the years. The car is just simply clean. I PM'd you about the headlights and the strut bar. Looking forward to if i can put these jewels on my car :run:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice goodies here, the retros are a steal. Sad to see this car go, glws man.

cg6soldado

Reaction score
Damn sad to see this partout. Was definitely one of my favorites coupes. C pillar bar fit sedan by any chance?

JV6

Reaction score
Really sad to see you leave the 6ga scene. your coupe has been one of my inspirations on this site throughout the years. The car is just simply clean. I PM'd you about the headlights and the strut bar. Looking forward to if i can put these jewels on my car :run:

Nice goodies here, the retros are a steal. Sad to see this car go, glws man.

Damn sad to see this partout. Was definitely one of my favorites coupes. C pillar bar fit sedan by any chance?

Interested in tl strut bar

nice ride, glws!

Nice parts, good prices. GLWS

meant to add in my PM that i'm paypal ready :thumbsup:

Thanks all for the kind words, it was one of the hardest decision I had to make. If I had garage space this thread wouldn't be up, plus storage room rental here cost insanely high that its not worth it :(.

Also all pm's replied, thank you for the interest and hoping I can get the shipping quote this week for whom who pm'd me. I'm busy with work but will try my best!

Forgot to mention, Grounding kit, Auto to manual knob+boot, and TL strut bar were sold to silv2drv6 when he visited Vancouver.

Thanks again guys!

Back