FS: JV6 Part out

JV6

Reaction score
Sad to see another great Accord go.

If I had space at home or at mom I would of put the car away into sleep mode, it was hard.

Alright for whom interested in my item, I went to fedex today to get an exact shipping quote. All pm's were sent out

For those who are in line for same item, I will pm you asap if other person retracts sale.

Also for bigger items like OEM lip kit, please give me time as I don't got the material to wrap/box these yet. FedEx charge an arm and leg for their own boxing lol

Front Page been updated

Thanks everyone

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score
do u have any lowering parts for sale?

Sorry no lowering parts for sale

Couple items will be shipped out fri, if not Monday the latest. Will hand over tracking # aswell

Off topic from the parts but my car has been sold, it's officially gone next week ><. New owner will be a coworker who is into cars aswell. He's storing his Supra away to work on and dailying the Accord slam.

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score
Items were shipped out, pm'd those with FedEx Tracking numbers :)

Good luck and thank you!

I also have a TL-S Fog Light switch for sale, direct fit for our 6thgen aswell. I never had fog lights but I install this switch just for the looks to complete all 3 switch buttons. $20
i1e82e.jpg

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score
Small update

FX35 Retrofit, Type-R Grill, ipod interface adapter, and 01-02 headrest are SOLD.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Week end bump for my buddy. :bump:

It is VERY surprising to see that the Neuspeed strut bar being still available FS. (Rare & discontinued, AND it's polished ver. rather than black.)

I thought Varnell is looking to get it. :thinking:

Side note: I bet a lot of ppl don't know that there is an OEM beverage cup adjuster for our cars.

2ihqo74.jpg

Authentic JDM Red Center Caps(Nice flat round surface) - $80
Auto to Manual Look, Nokya Push Down Knob + 5spd OEM Boot - SOLD
OEM optional cup holder for smaller size cup - $6

It's b/c I believe that this happens a lot lol.

JV6

Reaction score
thx for bump man :), glad your enjoying them new parts and finally being able to install the shift knob + boot.

Back