FS: JV6 Part out

JV6

Reaction score
d a m n :/

Yeah Sorry man ><, been a good run.

A lot of good parts hmmmmmmmm.

Thanks

Alright guys I got 4 items packed up and if I got time this week I'm gonna bring it in for shipping quotes for those who posted or pm'd me first. There are also other people who wants the same item, but if paypal comes up short with the first person it will slip to the secondary person for sale. This is the most fair I can go as my inbox is hella busy lol.

16jr67r.jpg

For those who are wondering about the bubbly thing I mention in headlight, here is the picture and for reason why the price of headlight is low.

20f50nt.jpg

JV6

Reaction score
Also for those who are interested, I have a 01-02 gauge cluster for sale. Better interface and Red Needles! I will include the leds that I have installed on the cluster. You can change it to us version MPH or your current odometer by just following Storm's diy thread on how to open it up and pretty much common sense from there.

Here's pic at night :), Cluster + led together = $75 + Shipping
2vnhndd.jpg

cg6soldado

Reaction score
Also for those who are interested, I have a wha gauge cluster for sale. Better interface and Red Needles! I will include the leds that I have installed on the cluster. You can change it to us version MPH or your current odometer by just following Storm's diy thread on how to open it up and pretty much common sense from there.

Here's pic at night :), Cluster + led together = $75 + Shipping
2vnhndd.jpg

Damn looks nice!! Mind telling me where u got the leds from and what color?

JV6

Reaction score
Awesome parts. Sad to see it go :sad:

Thanks buddy, u got your pm replied!

Glws! Lots of goodies and temptations but I'm broke :(

Just let me know when man, hopefully something is avail by then.

Damn looks nice!! Mind telling me where u got the leds from and what color?

I got the leds couple years back, I cant find the history of the seller on my ebay at moment lol.

Is the cluster still available?

Someone is currently interested in buying it, I'll let you know :)

I pulled the upgraded cluster off the car today to be ready for wrapping + ship estimate, heres comparison between the old one and upgraded one when I was installing my old one back with original mileage.

9r6omh.jpg

Sebastien

Reaction score
That's so awesome, I wish I could snag it off you! :( let me know if the buyer drops out! BTW I'm a fellow Vancouverite! Moved to Ontario few years back though! Vancouver is the best place on earth :)

Back