speaking of T-shirts

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
let's talk abt designs and cost.... me, being a marketing guy, thinks tht a t-shirt with just the word 6thgenaccord.com on the front ain't gonna cut it... i was thinking tht we could come up with cool designs, funny punchlines, etc with the 6thgenaccord.com logo/ word on the t-shirt...i was thinking the logo could on cool places like the lower right of the backside of the t-shirt or anywhere u guys think is cool...

another idea is having a t-shirt with the 6thgenaccord.com word on the front and the list of member SN printed on the back :rock:

also, let's talk abt costs.... how much more would more complicated designs be?

scrappys64

Reaction score
NICE!!!!!! How about some Baseball caps..

JDM OR DIE :rofl:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Sounds funny, but seeing that I'm back home right now my Mom has told me about a few different guys that she has worked with in the area for her job & school stuff so I have a couple places I could check pricing on.

Personally, I like the more simpler designs, but we can try and reach a balance too.

Printing the screennames is kind of cool, but we could print them all obviously, so then how do you figure out who to put on there and who not?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^we could prob get a list of interested members to have the member SN printed.... maybe if they donate $2 to the upkeep of the site? *ahem*vbupdate*ahem*

and i still want tht emo t-shirt :rofl: but yeah, we could prob get abt 2-3 different designs

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
if u guys could get some designs together i can see what my dad would charge to do them.... he just got this new bada$$ machine that prints out a pretty damn good image on shirts

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
shirts would be nice, but i don't like the idea of all the names on the back..would be very jumbled...plus nobody would know what it is, who they are, or anything..would just be tons of random sn that mean nothing

but yes VB update :D Home page please haha

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Offer 2 designs...

"6thgenaccord.com"

"Insert commical or witty comment"

1) Coupe outline
2) Sedan outline

Back