speaking of T-shirts

steadypimpin

Reaction score
Here's one that I like.
DSC01011.JPG

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like that ^ but its kinda generalized ya know? I'm trying to come up w/ other stuff that's specific to 6thgens.

"You know you drive a 6thgen when civic's are getting better ET's with your motor than you are" - I think I said this in some thread on here.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i think we should come up with 3-4 slogans and then decide how many we want to make for the sedan guys and the coupe guys..... if cost is an issue, we should limit ourselves to 4 total designs imo, unless if the shop only looks at quantity bought and doesn't care how many designs we use

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Why not what Wildman put at the top??
Clean, simple, performance?? It is short and 2 the point..I would be fine with the front having like a Coupe or something..then the back having just like 6thgenaccord..or do both on the front and nothing on the back...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
Why not what Wildman put at the top??
Clean, simple, performance?? It is short and 2 the point..I would be fine with the front having like a Coupe or something..then the back having just like 6thgenaccord..or do both on the front and nothing on the back...

u gotta be different to stand out in this sea of automotive/ accord forums ;) if u're just gonna have something tht just says 6thgenaccord.com on the front or back, u're just following in the footsteps of hundreds of other websites trying to promote themselves.... ;)

steadypimpin

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
I like that ^ but its kinda generalized ya know? I'm trying to come up w/ other stuff that's specific to 6thgens.

"You know you drive a 6thgen when civic's are getting better ET's with your motor than you are" - I think I said this in some thread on here.
I put that there because it has something to do with brats that dont work and their parents pay for their stuff.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
u gotta be different to stand out in this sea of automotive/ accord forums ;) if u're just gonna have something tht just says 6thgenaccord.com on the front or back, u're just following in the footsteps of hundreds of other websites trying to promote themselves.... ;)
Yeah but more is not always necessarily better, esp when it comes to typing on shirts...the smallest amount of font we can have on a t-shirt the better..people don't just stare at shirts to read a sentence..pictures are the best.

i think a toon drawing of a car on the front would be cool...

Back