Offer 2 designs...

"6thgenaccord.com"

"Insert commical or witty comment"

1) Coupe outline
2) Sedan outline

i like that idea =) w/ the outlines haha

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i want a BEANIE!!! but since i'm the minority on this issue (ask ray and andy all i do is beanie) i'll take a baseball KKKap.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
its VTEK oil yo!

thats a good slogan :D weve got to think of all the best one liners on here for the shirts.

the coupe/sedan silhouette is an AWESOME idea...sort of like the infiniti ads, you know?

edit: the site DAaccord linked looks like good prices on the group buys. anyone have experience with their products?

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
ryan s said:
edit: the site DAaccord linked looks like good prices on the group buys. anyone have experience with their products?

Eh I dunno, I'd rather buy from a store that I can go to if there is a problem, and where it'd be easier to order more and make sure placement of stuff is right.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
How about a coupe or sedan outline like the ones in www.shockerstickers.com and look at the squad pics (EK Squad, EG Squad, CD Squad). We can get both and it'll be the car outline w.e you have and in the middle 6thgenaccord.com then in the back w.e your funny phrase .

Mine is gonna be:

"Low N' Slow"

:D

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
How about a coupe or sedan outline like the ones in www.shockerstickers.com and look at the squad pics (EK Squad, EG Squad, CD Squad). We can get both and it'll be the car outline w.e you have and in the middle 6thgenaccord.com then in the back w.e your funny phrase .

Mine is gonna be:

"Low N' Slow"

:D

That's what I was thinking, an outline like the others you see.

Slogan "Not your everday grocery getter"

Back