04 TL 6 speed, the Replacement Killer

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
And THAT, ladies and gents, is what perfect fitment looks like.

What are the specs on those LM's?

Nice pickup, congrats! You bought it modded?

Narftastic

Reaction score
Personally I think tint is a huge part of the cars appearance, you can have the sexiest car, best stance, meanest look ect but if the tint job sucks or look wierd (like the windshield) it throws the entire look off. Again this is just my opinion.

sunroof

Reaction score
That's how I park, I park far from everyone and yet people for some reason decide they want to park next to my car, while having a bunch of empty parking spaces around, someone put a deep gash on my door, eversince, I take up two spaces so no one will park next to me, every now and then I still get idiots with modified cars parking sideways next to me

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nevermind. If that is actually how you park...you’re that guy. Lol

Just take up one space, and park out far enough in the lot that no one will park next to you anyway. If you’re parking in a smaller lot where that isn’t a possibility, then find an end space and hug the curb. Or park in a lot across the street from your actual destination and walk. But don’t take up two spaces, that just looks bad no matter who you are or what you drive.

sunroof

Reaction score
Very nice pick up :drool: I would choose the TL over a Supra any day of the week
not really, but for a TL this nice i did, the supra was na, not TT

what year was the supra?

95 na, 5 speed, stock and clean
uhhh wtf is wrong with you?! Supra >> TL :thinking:

wouldnt even be a thought of the TL
this car is quicker than a stock na mk4, supra had no mods, i did not want to mod it
Very Nice. Love the colour! But yea....supra would kill a TL any day and every day.
a TT would, the na only has like 230ish or so, this thing has 270 to start, and it has ported runners so it moves good, i ran it against the supra for a bit on the highway and this was quicker, but then again this one is far from stock and the supra was super stock
That front windshield tint :puke:

Everything else :thumbsup:
the tint is not going anywhere, i added it, these cars ar notorious for cracks on the dash, this one has some cracks on the dash, that's why the lower tint is so high, it actually helps to reduce the visibility of the crack and protects the dash a bit more, so hate it or love it the tint is there to stay.
And THAT, ladies and gents, is what perfect fitment looks like.

What are the specs on those LM's?

Nice pickup, congrats! You bought it modded?

The LM reps are 19s by like 9.5 i think, and yes most of this stuff was already on the car when i bought it

and i only park like that at work, i only drive the car mostly on the weekens, if i go somewhere i try to park far or close to a curb, and i try to make it quick, this car attracts TOO much attention, (i was actually trying to get away from that, coming from a clean supra), people snapping pics of it, the car getting sharked (people circling around it), i love the fact the car is a 4 door, my Son loves having his own door.

Getting into my daily (98 F20b prelude) feels like a huge downgrade now, going from 280hp/LSD/ported runners to like 210hp is a huge difference lol, but i still like the lude

sunroof

Reaction score
That my good man is looking very sophisticated and sexy.

this is true, this gen of TL look sexy and inside is soooooo nice, heated leather bucket seats, navi, and a bunch of other crap that i dont even use, you guys should go test drive one, you will love it

Back