04 TL 6 speed, the Replacement Killer

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Details?

This is what is keeping me from painting my next set of wheels gold. I really want to do it, but I don’t want the car to stick out like a sore thumb. Not sure if I’ll end up doing that, or silver.

el oh el

sunroof

Reaction score
i might be moving pretty soon, so it has to go sadly

sunroof

Reaction score
yeah man, kinda undecide right now, if i dont get what i want, ill just throw stock wheels on it and take it with me, hate to park it outside, but i will

sunroof

Reaction score
also trying to sell to go get this stock looking is300 with a complete ls1/t56 6 speed swap, working ac and all, looks stock from outside tho

Pizzaman

Reaction score
also trying to sell to go get this stock looking is300 with a complete ls1/t56 6 speed swap, working ac and all, looks stock from outside tho

had to be some motivation besides moving lol, GL with the sale man clean 3g. im sure you'll miss it....

sunroof

Reaction score
had to be some motivation besides moving lol, GL with the sale man clean 3g. im sure you'll miss it....

yeah, man, i have gotten cold feet twice now, because i know i will mis the car, in a while i think i rather sell it and get another cg accord, then park the car at some apartments, or park it outdoor period

Back