08 accord unmasked from vtec!!!

00Accord35

Reaction score
Coupe looks nice, but whats going to be under the hood. I work for a nissan dealer and the new Altima coupe is sweet and has one of the highest hp in it's class. Let's just hope Honda runs with them and Toyota.

02AccordSir

Reaction score
I think the coupe looks nice, i dont know about the back though, and I hope honda throws something under the hood that can compete with altimas 280hp. I think the black coupe with 19" will look sick though, depending on $ I might have to get one of these and get rid of my sedan

DaAccord98

Reaction score
damnnn im lovin that coupe looks like the 07 335i hottt i want it asap

CHID0

Reaction score
not really feelin em.....I don't know what it is though. I would definitely choose an Altima over the new accords. I think Accords are losing the 'sexy' they are starting to get bulky.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
not really feelin em.....I don't know what it is though. I would definitely choose an Altima over the new accords. I think Accords are losing the 'sexy' they are starting to get bulky.

yeah I agree... imo that front end looks like it should be on a chopped pickup almost. plus, the fogs look kind of awkard, hope those get reviewed

indowanksta88

Reaction score
looks HOT! especially the coupes, the sedans....ehhh they are alrite, i am actually already considering getting the coupe after college....3 more years though..:(

SmrPants44

Reaction score
yeah I agree... imo that front end looks like it should be on a chopped pickup almost. plus, the fogs look kind of awkard, hope those get reviewed

the article says this is probably a photoshoot for a brochure....so this is pretty much exactly what theyre gunna look like

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
Ohh NOO!!! The sedan looks like a Scion TC took a dump on a Toyota Camry! The coupe looks like a Scion TC took a dump on a Nissan 350Z!! AAAAHHHH!! This will take some serious getting used to. They better have upgraded the power output on the engines or I am not going to be a happy camper!

nexTOme

Reaction score
ever since the mini "mini-van" looking civic si came out, i was disappointed a bit....but over time, i got used to it, and it doesnt look too bad.....however, this accord seems....too bulky and has that toyota feeling.....more i look at it, more i dont like it...hopefully things change when i see it in person....

Back