12.24: Gran Turismo HD Concept

aggiEboi2k6

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
yeah it's cool until you find out the game only comes with like 10 cars and the rest you have to purchase and download..and no it don't use the money you earn in the game..you have to shell out real dough.

that was the original plan..they scrapped that whole project...but they took the work they did and built in a demo to help tide people over until gt5. so the demo is called "Gran Turismo HD: Concept" ...I finally got on the network today to download it..And it looks just as good as the videos I showed you.

They are talkin about realistic car damage when GT5 comes out. Can't wait..If any of ya'll have a PS3 I definitely say download it. Especially 1080. Wowsers. Definitely worth it.

BTW, Merry Christmas to all!

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
aggiEboi2k6 said:
lol..clearly u dont have a ps3..it dropped in the US Playstation store this morning. I've already downloaded it.

really? i read on gamespot.com it wasnt available for US PS3s. and yes i dont have one and i aint gonna buy one.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
FLiP wiT da FLo said:
really? i read on gamespot.com it wasnt available for US PS3s. and yes i dont have one and i aint gonna buy one.
Nor am i but i need to figure this out because there is a good chance one of my friends will get it for xmas and you can be damn sure i'll be at there house whether they like it or not...or are even home :D

Back