1NOnlyAccords Boosted 99'Coupe.315whp!(6.1.13)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: 1NOnlyAccords Boosted 99'Coupe.306whp!(6.1.13)

Nice pickup with the tranny! Does that Ultra Racing bottom brace only fit coupes? I wonder if they have products for sedans..

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

Thanks man. Yeah they are universal. They even sell fender braces that goes from the door hinge pillar halfway behind fenders.But I dont have "real" top hinges from lambo doors years ago,so I just stuck with the 4pt brace.
I bought a "monkey bar" floor brace but it was a little to long to fit,so the harness bar is only brace inside the car.

I had to cut a small section out to clear my custom exhaust,along with enlarged 2 holes for the bolts to line up correctly on the floor. But it uses existing bolts already on the car! Id say deff work 150$ wanted the cusco lower tie bar,but thats way expensive and think hangs lower than the UR brace.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

How sure are you of fitment? I heard somewhere before that for coupes fitment is different due to chassis, so for sedan the holes wont line up? If possible I might hit you up later and if you have time, would you be able to measure the dimensions exactly so that I can measure my chassis to ensure fitment?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation man. :beer2:

I know what's next to throw in the trunk for the build lol, been out of the loop for a bit.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

Iv been out for 2 years..Hopfully the shop can get the car running right next week.
Even if I need to upgrade my ignition system to get it perfect.

They think im blowing spark,causing misfire.mixture between the level 2 cam and 14psi,they said I have tremendous amount of cylinder pressure .
also going to run the AEM boost solenoid instead of the manual halman controller I have.

Michael_accord

Reaction score

Im gonna get one for mine :) looks nice and sure it performs well at doing what it is intended to do.

Chorilored

Reaction score

Yeah 92% duty cycle on the 440cc.ha
The tranny I picked has almost identical gear ratio as stock f23,but still alil diff.its an LSD plus I put some Mickey Thompson street comps on fronts! So far nothing but traction.

damn im jealous! lol im still waiting for my clutch to go out so i can put my lsd in:(
what fuel pressure are you running? with stock fpr?
did the lsd make a big difference?
Also what was causing the oil pressure problem?
lastly any weight reduction on the car?

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score

Nice pick up man. Been meaning to pick one up for awhile now, but the lowlife wont allow me to run it. Maybe when i start tracking again. Do you feel a big difference from the brace? Night and day difference?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

damn im jealous! lol im still waiting for my clutch to go out so i can put my lsd in:(
what fuel pressure are you running? with stock fpr?
did the lsd make a big difference?
Also what was causing the oil pressure problem?
lastly any weight reduction on the car?

I am actually running stock FPR with no issues as of now at 306whp.
I can tell the difference it makes pulling the car forward.for example: old set up with Nexen tires I'd roll in 1st gear then punch it, the front would just spin and rock back and forth in the street till it caught traction or I let up.
Now with LSD and Mickey Thompson, I punch it and I'm in the backseat holding on it pulls instantly. Even on street.
We never did find a true answer or oil problem. I cleaned my/changed my vtec solenoid and gasket. I added a gauge to keep monitor, drained old oil that shop used before (don't know weight) so changed it to my normal mobil1 10w-40,the n added alittle synthetic Lucas stabilizer just to see.
Shop never said anything about oil pressure issue again. Now just spark and boost spikes.

14 psi feels great! Instant boost with my 60-1 turbo

Back