2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
What REALLY impresses me is a 465HP 6.4L HEMI SUV that can travel up to 450 miles on a single tank
i commented on a commercial i saw on tv last night in the shouthread :lawl:

the regular grand cherokee gets 16/23mpg and claims to get "over 500 miles" on a tank. of course, they're going to use the 23mpg number for that calculation...

so, it has a 22 gallon tank at the minimum...probably more like 23 or 24. the srt8 gets, realistically, 20-21mpg highway. extrapolating, it would be a feat to reach 15mpg around town. probably more like 13mpg.

just throw a bigger tank in there and dont mention the EPA ratings...sounds like a good marketing plan :lawl: now if the srt8 was rated at like 20/27...

also, fake hood scoops? :ugh2: i thought we were done with those...

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
The wheels are hideous. Other than that, it's balla, but still dumb for a Jeep. Also, it's got a humongous gas tank, don't kid yourself. Have fun spending $70 to fill that bad boy up

smoky

Reaction score
The wheels are hideous. Other than that, it's balla, but still dumb for a Jeep. Also, it's got a humongous gas tank, don't kid yourself. Have fun spending $70 to fill that bad boy up

i spend 65 to fill up my cg lol so i wouldn't mind

car overall looks good..loving the front end :thumbup:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
These always look and sound soo great. But much like the X6, it's a pointless vehicle.

Back