2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i spend 65 to fill up my cg lol so i wouldn't mind

car overall looks good..loving the front end :thumbup:
there's no way these dont take premium :lawl: add 25 cents per gallon, times 20 gallons (if you dont run the tank bone dry)...extra $20/tank, every fill up :lawl:

and your accord averages 10mpg more than this would in the same situation :lawl:

i've been thinking about luxury V8 cars vs the accord recently...it adds up, quick. they're dirt cheap now, i dont drive a ton, but less than 20mpg around town is a budget killer...

smoky

Reaction score
there's no way these dont take premium :lawl: add 25 cents per gallon, times 20 gallons (if you dont run the tank bone dry)...extra $20/tank, every fill up :lawl:

and your accord averages 10mpg more than this would in the same situation :lawl:

i've been thinking about luxury V8 cars vs the accord recently...it adds up, quick. they're dirt cheap now, i dont drive a ton, but less than 20mpg around town is a budget killer...

well played sir.
didn't even think of it that way. :sad:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
the front bumper seems like it's got a tad too much going on there. the rear, the wheels, and interior look awesome. that hood is pretty sick...it looked kind of wrong but now that i look at it a little longer...it looks like it fits perfectly.

Last edited:

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Needs a different front bumper and different wheels not really feeling it. But looks ****ing amazing. I like the other model jeep srt's :)

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
lol ryry made the same point in another thread. and it would cost me about 70 to fill up my accord. probably around 100 for this bad boy.

1slosedan

Reaction score
I like the older srt8 Jeeps more, I think the center dual exhaust is something they should have brought over into this model.

Ofnir107

Reaction score
Besides the LEDs, it doesn't look too bad at all. I think it's ridiculous how every new car that comes out must have LED DRLs. :crazyrun: It makes the front look too busy IMO.

Back