FS: 205/65R-15 Michelin Primacy MX (4k miles), CL-S Rims and other things

ejreams

Reaction score
205/65R-15 Michelin Primacy MX (set of 4):
These were bought on December 29th and have been on the car since. However the transmission went out in March so they were only used for about 3 months (4,000 miles). I have the invoice, as well, for those who are interested.
IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

$300
Would rather not ship

Acura CL-S Steering Wheel (Black):
I bought this from a member on here but decided to go a different route with a wood grain MDX Wheel instead.
IMG_1849.jpg

$80 + Shipping

Acura CL-S Rims:
Bought these a while back from a member on here as well.
I will be honest and say that they have definitely seen better days..
They all have scuffs and curbs and one has a very slight bend (I took them to a wheel shop and I was told it would not cause any noticeable vibration or excessive tire wear.
IMG_1855.jpg

Wheel 1:
IMG_1856.jpg

Wheel 2:
IMG_1858.jpg

Wheel 3:
IMG_1859.jpg

Wheel 4:
(with the small bend)
IMG_1857.jpg

(its marked with a weight clip)
IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

$200 obo
Would rather not ship

Alpine CDA-9884 Deck:
It shows small signs of use (a little wear on the power button).
Other than that its a great deck it comes with an Ipod connector that charges as well. It has a lot of features including a high pass filter.
Details Link
You can see my members ride page for more pictures
The harness is still attached and its just plug and play, you'd just need to splice a new RCA on
IMG_1850.jpg

$80 + Shipping obo

JL 10w0:
Perfectly fine, no issues it has never been over powered by an amp it was paired with a 200 RMS Kenwood Amp.
I just feel as if I'm past the stage of needing a system in my life, I ran it with the same set up for a solid 3 and a half years with no issues.
Its a 10" and in my opinion one of the best subs I've ever heard, I know I'm bias but it does a great job at hitting a wide range of bass and is plenty loud unless you're looking to be the loudest guy in your city.
The box can go with it if you like, however one of the audio connectors is broken, it would need to be replaced.
IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

$50 + Shipping

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
I believe you. I just thought all the v6 wheels, with the exception of the ones with hubcaps, were 16s.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Mike the CL-S wheels are 17's. 17x7 to be exact.

I can vouch for this seller, Evan is a good guy. Glws bud.

Mikey

Reaction score
I know that. Silly. I just meant I thought all 6G AV6 stock wheels were 16. Not sure about the hubcapped v6 wheels though.

Evan, if I had the extra dough, I'd pick up the wheels for sure. GL though.

Back