FS: 205/65R-15 Michelin Primacy MX (4k miles), CL-S Rims and other things

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ah ok, yeah the sedan alloys are also 15's. I think the FAQ has all this info.

ejreams

Reaction score
^Mike the CL-S wheels are 17's. 17x7 to be exact.

I can vouch for this seller, Evan is a good guy. Glws bud.

Yep 17x7, and thanks I appreciate that.
Trying to get rid of some things cause' there's a big move in my near future and I don't want to drag it around. :)

I know that. Silly. I just meant I thought all 6G AV6 stock wheels were 16. Not sure about the hubcapped v6 wheels though.

Evan, if I had the extra dough, I'd pick up the wheels for sure. GL though.

Yep, I'm fairly sure all stock coupe V6 rims are 16's and all stock sedan V6 are 15's, also pretty sure the stock hubs are 15's as well.

And I would too if I were you, haha
No really though I think its a fair price for what they are and they have a great rating/feedback.
Thanks for the good luck! I'm sure I'll find someone.

Mikey

Reaction score
Im also in the midst of a big move so money's tight. I havent resorted to selling wheels and tires yet but it's hard not to look at my car and see extra money, lol.

ejreams

Reaction score
Im also in the midst of a big move so money's tight. I havent resorted to selling wheels and tires yet but it's hard not to look at my car and see extra money, lol.

Hah, well the tires are coming off of a car I can't drive that has been just sitting for 3 months. So they need to go regardless, fortunately I have no debt and quite a bit of money saved up as well as a paid off CL so I'm ready to go really I just need to have less things to haul! haha
I'm headed back west to Colorado! goodbye Missouri!

Back