00accord91

Reaction score
Re: getting tint 2m

i got a quote for 169 plus tax and lifetime warranty at this place right by my house

jaz

Reaction score

swap shop blows for tint, got my sound system there thought, just dont let them install... just got 15% around my whole car and tail lights for $250 at power audio & tint in boca raton

RickyG

Reaction score

$200 all around for 15% with a lifetime warranty and they de-tinted my back three for an even tint all around. But I got a pretty crucial hook up, cause of my restaurant job.

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score

wow i never realized how much rapage goes on in the world. $300 for a tint job... o_O

I payed $120 for all my windows except my front, on for 2 summers so far no problems, no purple yet.

jaz

Reaction score

yeah i think i got a good deal, $250 for 15% on all windows and tail lights.. the tail lights were charged as 4lights because of the size, lolz

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Re: new tint

You'll be pulled over very soon, and once you get tired of paying the fines for it you'll wish you never tinted the lights. Good luck. Driving with the lights on or off won't make a difference.

jaz

Reaction score

well the lights shine through like they're not even tinted.. ill have a pic up probably 2m to see what you guys think.. :squintrun:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score

I understand what you're saying, but it won't make a difference to the cops. I've had tinted taillights and you could see the lights easily during the day or night, but they're still illegal and you're prone to getting pulled over along with unnecessary tickets because of it. Once the cops pull you over for the tinted taillights, they could harass you for your illegal front windows & so on. Not worth it. Good luck.

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score

getting tint done on my windows and taillights... just curious to what people have to say about tinted tail vs painted tail lights... paying $250 for 15% tint and it i guess blocks the sun or something which is a plus living in south florida. its the best price ive gotten considering how big the tail lights are.. what you all think? ill post pics 2m after i get it done ;)

is it me or did the price of tint go up you better shop around I paid 120 to get my acura legend tented like a year and a half ago so im sure you can find some under $200

Back