ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Re: j35 swap

i didnt mean to throw anything back in your face man, i do appreciate your help, i'm just tired of how some of the senior members treat people who are just in search of help. and yeah i figure it would be better to do an engine swap anyways before the tranny swap, correct me if i'm wrong.
me? notice how many threads ive started in the past 3.5 years? :coffee:

if it were me, id do both at once.

jaz

Reaction score

haha yeah i'm on summer break tho! got a nice income flow and my girl just bought me xbox 360 elite cause my old 360 broke haha so im just focusing on my car and drums right now :)

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Lol at the B series comment. That was my thoughts exactly. Minus J30 insert j35 and 6 speed using duct tape and super glue. Plug harness and your golden!

Not to be a dick or anything but this whole thread seems a bit unrealistic with a guy with big big dreams. I've done a lot of engine modifications with different cars and I think you should not rush into this.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see you succeed so I hope you take your time and put a lot of realistic thought into this.

Good luck and I hope you prove me wrong.

xx24xx

Reaction score

I think you should work on one project at a time (unless you have unlimited saved funds and lots of time and extra space to store parts that don't work and you can't resell ATM) and go buy your girlfriend something NICE. :D

jaz

Reaction score

i agree i shouldnt get ahead of myself and i cant wait to prove you guys wrong... now i dont have unlimited funds but i do have enough to get these swaps done... i just want to get the most bang for my buck and maybe have a good amount left over when i'm done...:rock:

Back