24oz drink...

osiriskidd

Reaction score
spilled in the back onto the carpet...all 24 :argue: after a good backhand, she agreed to pay for my steam cleaning.

now, i was thinking, over the weekend i should take out the carpet to check for problems with wires, future mold or rust problems.

should i spend time doing this, or will it not even be a problem like i think it owuld.

it was a sweet tea :bash:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
hope u were kidding about the backhand... lol

but aren't most carpets coated with some kind of rubber on the bottom?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i don't think there's any wires down there.... and good job laying down ur pimp hand :thumbsup:

Browntown

Reaction score
osiriskidd said:
should i spend time doing this, or will it not even be a problem like i think it owuld.

it was a sweet tea :bash:

Oh no!! Not sweet tea!! You're so screwed dude..... it's gonna make a hole straight through your floorboards.... lol.

Fish

Reaction score
Just get to it soon. I had a friend who spilled some soup all over the back of his car, and he waited a bit before cleaning it all up. It soaked in and started to smell a bit moldy. It was a lot of work cleaning that up, and he had a faint smell up until recently.

osiriskidd

Reaction score
i really did slap her. and sweet tea has an annoying sugary smell. (pet peeve).
yea i guess i'll just have it steam washed and leave it at that.

osiriskidd

Reaction score
not my chick. no way. it was one of my friends. the "not-so-bright-columbian-blonde-chick".

she goes "i thought that's what cupholders are for"

im like...its common sense that when 1/10th of the cup sits in the holder, it might not be 'held' so good.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
osiriskidd said:
not my chick. no way. it was one of my friends. the "not-so-bright-columbian-blonde-chick".

she goes "i thought that's what cupholders are for"

im like...its common sense that when 1/10th of the cup sits in the holder, it might not be 'held' so good.

LMAO!!!!! OWNED!!!!

Back