3m Carbon fiber wrap??

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
vinyl?, never do that they got cf matting on ebay pretty cheap , with couple coats resin, then sand soooth , then clear

i never saw any word of vinyl in Original post

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
That would be a huge pain in the *** and It's ricey as hell bc you are imitating carbon fiber wheels which are somewhat rare and very well crafted. Me personally I would never want to imitate a carbon fiber wheel. Plus if someone finds out you will for ever be known as the Guy who vinyled his wheels carbon. This thread reminds me of the thread on here that's A DIY to make your auto look like a manual, It's ridiculous. Get them powder coated and call it a day. I'm not trying to be mean, just my opinion. Good luck!

this^

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

For interior this would look very nice if done right. For exterior no Thanks. It's still doing what the vinyl is doing which is trying make something look like something It's not, yes I know It's carbon fiber but It's still an overlay. Taking a wheel that is not carbon fiber and cheaply trying to make it look like it is is tacky, you will see the seams. It's like putting a mugen badge on a USDM accord. But again its just my opinion and I'm really trying to not come off mean.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
^ very true, thought about cf a cheap abs lip but then i was like nah too much work,but to each ther own i guess

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
lol, yea np
interior i bet?
thought about it too havent decided i feel like cf is playd a lil, but still considering it lol

imaricer:)

Reaction score
this is like putting a corset on a fat chick, she might look skinny when its on but underneath shes still a fat chick.

Back