$41 oil change?

cajun

Reaction score
I know this is an Accord forum, but I still had to throw out a big WTF to my local Toyo dealer. I usually do oil changes on my vehicles, but I've let them handle them on our Sienna since they always sent out $28 coupons. They are building a fancy new facility, so I was told that they are going to jack up the price to $41. That's for a $5 Toyo filter + dino oil. Last time I'll go there.

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yea there are alot of places doing that now... valvoline went from $21 to $42 per oil change... that shyt better be gold going into my engine for me to pay that much

f23accord2000

Reaction score
im asst manager at jiffy lube its 36 bucks there people complain sooo much i say yeah its time to get with it the cost of living has gone up and gas and food , and they come in and say i was here last time and they pull the i only payed 25 bucks lol lmao hasnt been 25 bucks at jiffy or anywhere else in the last 10 yrs unless you go to a hole in the wall gas station that doesnt even sometimes change the oil filter they tak it off dump it out and reuse it lol

valvaline was 37 are in mass for over 6 yrs then just went up 41 here last yr depends on taxes also and the area

Last edited:

cajun

Reaction score
why do u not do ur own oil changes? :thinking:

I do for the Accord, and generally do all basic maint myself.

I've let the dealer do the Sienna up to now b/c the price was reasonable and it was quick/convenient. No mas. I'll be under the van for the next one.

juicebox00

Reaction score
just do it yourself, i went to wally world and got a 5qt bottle of castrol gtx high mileage w/ a fram filter and a hershy's bar for $20

Back