4draccordpwr 2002 accord lx (56k)

Namboyz

Reaction score
fresh=) welcome bro. how long have you been boosted? any problems? thanks im asking cause im thinking about boosting to. somewhere around those numbers maybe less

nyknick1015

Reaction score
ebay sleeves for almost 2 years... how do u do it... i had mines for a month and took em off right after... I have some eibach ERS springs that actually feels soft lying around if you want. Throw me an offer and they are urs

4draccordpwr

Reaction score
fresh=) welcome bro. how long have you been boosted? any problems? thanks im asking cause im thinking about boosting to. somewhere around those numbers maybe less

thanxs man. i been boosted 4 almosst a year now no problems at all runs like a champ. and if u decide to go boost ill help you out if you have any questions

ebay sleeves for almost 2 years... how do u do it... i had mines for a month and took em off right after... I have some eibach ERS springs that actually feels soft lying around if you want. Throw me an offer and they are urs

lol i been wanting to take them off for the longest already.. and thanxs ill let you kno if im interested its that i just got laid off so i gotta wait for the stupid unemployment or wait till i get another job till i can start s[ending money again

TURBOOO ! im jealous:jealousbow:

lol go boost join the crew

Back