626 Meet Pictures (NO 56K!!!)

MrLazie1

Reaction score
just curious did you know anyone of us or you just drove in and parked lol

i think he just drove in and parked. first he was in the back near marshall st, then came back after and parked next to johnson. lol

5thgenCD6

Reaction score
To your question, i didn't know anyone man...really? i just saw a bunch of accords pull into the plaza and i decided to pull up and ask you guys what was going on...cause i rarely see any accord meets...only a bunch of SI, Mazda6, evo, stuff like that! I'm mostly at work though, come by my place to get some tires for wholesale prices....It's called K&E Tires!

juicebox00

Reaction score
To your question, i didn't know anyone man...really? i just saw a bunch of accords pull into the plaza and i decided to pull up and ask you guys what was going on...cause i rarely see any accord meets...only a bunch of SI, Mazda6, evo, stuff like that! I'm mostly at work though, come by my place to get some tires for wholesale prices....It's called K&E Tires!

i might be coming to visit you soon then..lol. i'm in need of tires.

lilcharlie

Reaction score

i bought a tire before the meet like 30 min i think u remneber me cheap prices :thumbup:

Back