671CG5's 1998 LX Sedan.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
car looks amazing. I've always thought that paint looked sick and I usually hate gold cars.

can you edit your title to include your year (01 or 02) and sedan please :)

Browntown

Reaction score
Dude..... you car has to be one of my favorites here! The gold and black/CF theme is almost perfect... all you need is the CF trunk.

671CG5

Reaction score
Wildman said:
car looks amazing. I've always thought that paint looked sick and I usually hate gold cars.

can you edit your title to include your year (01 or 02) and sedan please :)

Thanks. No problem

Browntown said:
Dude..... you car has to be one of my favorites here! The gold and black/CF theme is almost perfect... all you need is the CF trunk.

Thankyou. Im working on getting a trunk.

671CG5

Reaction score
Hahahaha I dont think I'm going to sell them though. Im going to just keep powerdcoating them different colors. Im thinking of coating them in red or green. We'll see though.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ive always loved the look of your sedan. it looks great man, deff see about getting a cf trunk tho, itd complete the black strip.

theaccordian

Reaction score
DSC03052.jpg

thats f*cking pimp. Your interior has the same color shceme, complexion, and texture as your exterior. amazing. and I usually think color mathched interiors are tacky as f*ck.

and that cusco strut bar looks BEEFY. :eek:

DSC03067.jpg

671CG5

Reaction score
Thankyou for your comment. Please do not mind the steering wheel. I just put it on so I do not ruin and fade out my momo tuner steering wheel.

Back