671CG5's 1998 LX Sedan.

HandoEX

Reaction score
Wow, I love the under the hood shots. Your engine bay loooks awesome! I want the Cusco strut bar!!!

671CG5

Reaction score
Yes the cusco bar is my pride and joy. Thankyou for all the comments guys.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
just curious, but it seems with a glossy dash likethat it would be a pain to drive in the summer with it reflecting sunlight at you, or is that not really an issue?

671CG5

Reaction score
Well it surprisingly does not glare out as if it were to be white. The glare is very minimal.

Thanks cdubb77!

theaccordian

Reaction score
damn you dont even need a flip down mirror you can see your reflection on your dash!

WillT.

Reaction score
Wow, I love the Rota's. I wasn't sure how 16's would look with a lip, but they look great. Everything else looks really good, too. Keep up the good work.

angelplus

Reaction score
Love the car, CF trunk is a must. Other then that, love the whole paint job, interior. That painted dash is amazingly sweet. You have a very creative mind, and I would hold that to yourself if I were you, becuase you'll go somewhere with that. Love the car, straight up bro, keep it clean ;)

671CG5

Reaction score
Thankyou. I just try to do something different most of the time. I really wanted black interior so I just went for it. It was a real pain to do it but it came out better than I expected so I'm really happy.

Back