6thgenaccord.com decal voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendizzlez

Reaction score
just so u guys know, the white part is transparent... the black part is the color that can be changed to w/e color you want..

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
yeah thats what i was thinking. its going to be printed on clear decals right??

either way, i think black and white, or black/clear, white/clear is the ONLY way to go now.

none of the other weird colors...

VitoHGrind

Reaction score
just so u guys know, the white part is transparent... the black part is the color that can be changed to w/e color you want..

wtf.. so if u have dark tint like jccg5 was saying and the other color is black.. its just gonna look like a black blob on ur window. Thats makes ZERO sense. Were there some decals printed up before that were clear/colored?

I think the decals should be full color so that they give the right look when they're up on the window and easily readable. Yo DSA, you're doing these things.. are you gonna use transparent for the white parts or white for the white parts?

hendizzlez

Reaction score
vito, why put a black decal where it isn't really visible? i said, "the black part is the color that can be changed to w/e color you want.." it doesn't have to be black; it can be white, gray, red, or w/e color :redface2:

look here:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65

most of the decals are white and the ones i've made are a replica of the original designs..

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wtf.. so if u have dark tint like jccg5 was saying and the other color is black.. its just gonna look like a black blob on ur window. Thats makes ZERO sense. Were there some decals printed up before that were clear/colored?

I think the decals should be full color so that they give the right look when they're up on the window and easily readable. Yo DSA, you're doing these things.. are you gonna use transparent for the white parts or white for the white parts?

prob transparent...

BoostMe99

Reaction score
okay folks, looks like we're goin with a single color scheme and the white will be transparent....? Anyways, heres 8px of stroke and a few diff colors to see how it looks...

6ga01d.jpg

6ga01dred.jpg

6ga01dgold.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back