6thgenaccord.com decal voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jccg5

Reaction score
here's the long original one..

6t60i76.jpg

i tried my best >.<

i have dark *** tint window..so accord cant be seen..so yea ..but hey is a nice one....maybe i will stick it in my mugen lip...lol !!

VitoHGrind

Reaction score
6ga01b.jpg

slight variant, trying to use that reverse color thing you guys had on your old design..I liked how this came out:rock:.

If you can match the stroke of the original one (not as big as this, not as thin as the half-stroke one) I think we have a winner!! :thumbsup:

6genaccord

Reaction score
we gonna get an official poll for this? i want my decal for christmas! lol

BoostMe99

Reaction score
Alrighty...I'll go little more on the stroke then just not as much. Somewhere in between. I'll do a white and black one, a gold and black, any other color combos while Im at it??..

p.s. Im @ work right now but gettin out in a few hours so yeah dont expect this til tonight.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
wait, i thought the decals were clear/one color. and we were just choosing two colors meaning one color on each decal, so two decals to choose from. lol.

make sense? :thinking:

The WHITE area on these images should be the clear part on the decal. no?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i'm thinking keeping the white part standard, and changing the black part to any color u guys suggest...

OR... do u want a certain color combo?

VitoHGrind

Reaction score
it'd be nice to have a color choice.. but I think that would be hell on ur end when people get to ordering and worse.. changing/canceling orders. I think a standard color combo (or two) chosen by popular vote's probably the best idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back