7 inch indash parking break question

Roadrage

Reaction score
wow..the e-brake has to be engaged? my homeboy did mine without using the e-brake. what he did im not sure i can ask him...but we didnt use any fancy bypass piece.

Mojeans69

Reaction score
some old indashes you dont need a bypass piece..the two i had didnt i just took the wire for the parking brake(it had a loop thingy for a screw) and connected it to a ground I think and presto i had movies while driving......

angelusnhc

Reaction score
i got the dvd player to play when im driving now.

the 1 rca input is blue. i just put them to the rear inputs instead

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
jut get a RCA splitter from radio shack it will have 2 ends female and one end male. just plug it into the back of the radio and run your RCA cables like normal.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Ok, why do you need to watch a movie while you drive? I can guarantee you don't have a good answer for that.

That Dual, which is a piece BTW, has a 5.1 analog output. Your sub output has to be split. You should also have front, rear, and center. I'm not aware of any car amps that have a 5.1 analog in so I don't know why Dual did this.

Return the 8181 and at least get the 8183, much less problems.

Tx_Accord98

Reaction score
Ok, why do you need to watch a movie while you drive? I can guarantee you don't have a good answer for that.

It gives me something to do on long road trips if i am a front driver or passenger. if you can only do it with the e-brake on, then a passeger couldn't do that on road trips. question answered;)

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
i have my eclipse grounded out so that i can change navigation input without having to pull over and come to a complete stop and set the e-brake

i have no need to watch movies since i have a portable dvd player in the back :)

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
It gives me something to do on long road trips if i am a front driver or passenger. if you can only do it with the e-brake on, then a passeger couldn't do that on road trips. question answered;)

Wouldn't consider that a valid reason to need video in view of the driver.......

Nice try though.

Back