A short video of my 500hp beast; Dyno vid on Pg 3

1bad6

Reaction score
Re: A short video of my 500hp Accord's exterior

Well, people are giving you crap because of your somewhat misleading title, "A short video of my 500hp beast." I can see you changed it now. But what do you think people will expect when they click on the video? I'm sure most of us expected a video of you ripping down the street or at least some revving. But instead, we were shown an animated mod list and a video of your "beast" parked.

:coffee:

LOL! Simply put, the video is of a 500hp Accord. I see some folks misunderstood. I attempted to manage expectations when I said that this one was "just a taste" and that more will come. Stay tuned gentlemen.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: A short video of my 500hp beast

I could be wrong, but I think people may be getting the idea that you are flaunting your car, and they're growing weary of a thread that says "look what I have" without really sharing anything. Really show them what the car can do and what that much power means for an Accord if it's truly there, and maybe they'll stop giving you ****.

1bad6

Reaction score

I could be wrong, but I think people may be getting the idea that you are flaunting your car, and they're growing weary of a thread that says "look what I have" without really sharing anything. Really show them what the car can do and what that much power means for an Accord if it's truly there, and maybe they'll stop giving you ****.

I don't think I like the word "flaunting" to describe what's going on. I actually have no problem not letting folks see my car, but instead I've shared him with the people on this forum in as much detail as I could given the facts that it has taken about a year to build AND I concieved the concept in my head while in Afghanistan. I've only had the car for about 6 weeks since I've been back and the rest of the time it's been in the shop for one reason or another. I've been very clear that I will post other vids when I get the car back and have time to enjoy my investment. I don't know what is unclear or misleading about that.

While you're waiting for additional vids, there are at least 6 different videos that I can think of including a dyno vid, graphs, and countless pictures of the car in my various threads for your viewing pleasure.

I hope that settles this.

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

albundyscared.gif

no, Chris had it spot on...you're flaunting your car.

glimpses of greatness, how do they work?

rap music + styling from the year 1998 = a glimpse of greatness?

mmk...

I'll stay tuned though, with my finger on the channel button.

Last edited:

1bad6

Reaction score

albundyscared.gif

no, Chris had it spot on...you're flaunting your car.

glimpses of greatness, how do they work?

rap music + styling from the year 1998 = a glimpse of greatness?

mmk...

I'll stay tuned though, with my finger on the channel button.

Wow, this is almost comical now. "Yes you did", "No I didn't, and here's clarification", "Yes you did cause I said so"!! Just silly. I joined this forum because I thought we'd be a group of folks with like interests who'd be supportive of one another. You and anyone like you aint the kind of folks I hang with. I haven't knocked anyone's car on this site. You think I'm flaunting, but you'll keep watching? What?? Save both of us the trouble, stop looking, turn the channel!

For those who are genuinely interested, I still might post another video on this site.

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

uh huh, well allow me to dumb it down then :lawl:

we got our clarification pages ago (to those who have eyes), we simply think the video is pointless.

unless I'm not speaking for multiple minds out there, though that's doubtful.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

The video would make a good intro but definitely not worth making a thread for it.

1bad6

Reaction score

Warning: this video is for the folks who've supported my build, liked it, and those who've respectfully disagreed with me along the way. Thanks to you all. Everyone else...suck a PHAT one.

The clutch was slipping slightly in the second pull. The new Skunk2 Pro 1 cams spool the turbo so viciously that the Clutch Masters Stage 3 clutch can't hold the power when VTEC kicks in anymore. The clutch is currently being replaced with a beefier setup. I expect over 500whp when I get it dynoed in a few weeks.

A nice long dyno video

Last edited:
Back