A update since i sold the accord, EQUIP content!!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
not really, out of my price range, i was actually just looking all over craigslist and autotrader, and there was not a single coupe with the hfp kit. i love the 7th gens, but my heart belongs to the 6th gen. and id kinda wanna go 4cyl this time, or get a v6 and ACTUALLY do a tranny swap.

oh ok. i thought 7g cuz you said hfp kit, but i guess you meant youd bee looking for a 6g coupe? haha. idk if the oem kits were labeled as hfp then but its whatever, haha. i wish the 6g sedans had an oem lip kit option tho, that wouldve been cool, haha.

4cyl 5spd ftw tho, as far as "out of the box" goes, haha.

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
oh ok. i thought 7g cuz you said hfp kit, but i guess you meant youd bee looking for a 6g coupe? haha. idk if the oem kits were labeled as hfp then but its whatever, haha. i wish the 6g sedans had an oem lip kit option tho, that wouldve been cool, haha.

4cyl 5spd ftw tho, as far as "out of the box" goes, haha.

lol im used to the civic and calling it hfp. but yea the oem kit. if i got a 4cyl i would probably do a 5 lug conversion tho, there are not a whole lot of options with the 4 lug bolt pattern, unless i want 16's which would look like poop on a 6th gen, but we will see what happens, i really wanna boost the ef, and i think that might actually be in the works within the next few weeks depending on how big my bonus is.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Both cars look great man. I really like those the si with those wheels.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
lol im used to the civic and calling it hfp. but yea the oem kit. if i got a 4cyl i would probably do a 5 lug conversion tho, there are not a whole lot of options with the 4 lug bolt pattern, unless i want 16's which would look like poop on a 6th gen

haha yea. i wanna do a 5 lug swap eventually. its not on the top of my list tho, haha.

Back