A update since i sold the accord, EQUIP content!!!

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
i got them from RBwheels.com they have been fully rebuilt, because they all have different stickers on the barrels. i about freaked out bc the first thing i read was the stickers when i opened them, and the first one was like 18x11 +5. but he told me that they have all been rebuilt and you could tell with a fresh bead of silicon on them. but yea i love these lips.

kn0x47

Reaction score
nice si. i think blacking out the tails except for the clear part would look hot. i wish i had a project car too

DrOwZee

Reaction score
sick si dude! imo the new white civics are way cleaner then the blue ones. get some oem fogs and ur set dude! sweet ride

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i love the EF, i'm currently thinking about how to do the exterior on my EW project and I must admit, that is one of the cleanest old school civic sedan's I've ever seen.

they're so few and far between.... I hope mine looks half as good as yours, sedan's ftw

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
sup dude, nice FG2. i have an FA5 and i'm also on 8thcivic. i feel you when you say 8thcivic blows your nuts.. the mods/admins are a bunch of Nazi's over there that all have sticks up their *** and abuse their power waaaaay too much

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
i love the EF, i'm currently thinking about how to do the exterior on my EW project and I must admit, that is one of the cleanest old school civic sedan's I've ever seen.

they're so few and far between.... I hope mine looks half as good as yours, sedan's ftw

thanks man, all it really is is a drop wheels and a lip, thats the sad part. all it takes these days for **** to be clean is wheels and a drop. but i love the ef, its a fun little car.

FLiP wiT da FLo said:
sup dude, nice FG2. i have an FA5 and i'm also on 8thcivic. i feel you when you say 8thcivic blows your nuts.. the mods/admins are a bunch of Nazi's over there that all have sticks up their *** and abuse their power waaaaay too much

uh yea, and everybody hates on ppl who buy nice ****. but its soooooo cool to paint your stock wheels, and black out all of your lights and such. bunch of lames over there.

thanks for all the comments guys

Back