Accord can beat...

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've beaten my brother's boosted civic, and he put down more TQ than my friends H22. I raced a JRSC'd GSR 3 times in a row at the strip once, had him up until the 1000ft mark.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
cuz its a joke, and well, face it man, accords are slow.

well, actuallly, haha, i dont really agree with myself so much here now. accords are slow, but theyre not the slowest cars out there. i too have had my fair share of wins. i try to keep the losses to a minimum and they are, haha, well, theyre lower then the wins, haha.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
STOCK 4 STOCK
A 4cyl Accord (manual or auto) can take a RS, GS, SE or LS Integra with no problem. They are all DOHC NON-VTEC with 142hp.
An 4cyl Accord (manual) can run with a GS-R from a launch because it only has 128ft. lbs of torq. but will get walked and owned up top.(DOHC VTEC 170hp) Don't even try running one from a roll. Even a V6 would have a tough time with a GS-R from a roll.
Type-R owns. Period.
A 4cyl Accord manual would have a better chance against a base RSX auto than an automatic Accord.
A manual Accord vs. a manual RSX (BASE) would be a tough call
An RSX-S would own a 4cyl Accord and give the V6 a good run but will probably come out on top. Remember, the V6 stocks a crappy 4speed automatic tranny.

Base RSX
RSX-S
Integra RS/LS/SE/GS
Integra GS-R
TYPE-R
Click here for performance stats

Last edited:

wg2k7

Reaction score
the accord v6s arent that fast at all. everyone knows that accords are not speed machines, and they are built to be luxury family cars. the v6 coupe was more of a luxury sports car. I have a few wins also, one against my friends gto actually. we went from about 40-90 and i had him but just a few feet. it was really sprising. he is not an expert driver but he is a pretty decent driver and it was just in the perfect rpm for the v6. the gto is not known for its top end, and it showed. but to answer your question, stock to stock i think the accord will have a little, but teg's have so much potential for swaps and f/i, it could really change

Neight

Reaction score
I can beat a 95 GL taurus, well actaully when I used to drive the taurus I would loose to every 6th gen accord out there I tried to race. SO i figured now that I have a 6th gen accord I can take on any base model 3.0 taurus. :)

okasu

Reaction score
lovablettedy said:
yo that is f up that you said that and if that is how you realy feel than what the hell are you doing here.

man take it easy... getting all emotional over a joke... LMAO plz man... accords are slow... I own one and I don't give a damn to say so... doesn't mean I don't like my whip man... be easy.

wg2k7

Reaction score
accords were not built by honda to be their 'speed machines' which is why they are not speed machines.

Back