Accord can beat...

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I like it when corollas and neons try to pull. I know im no speed demon, but those tend to not be a problem. All i'll do is a 2nd or 3rd gear pull and be done with it.

acrod99

Reaction score
this thread is funny, just read through the whole thing and laughed. When i started my accord back in the day, i wanted to race and stuff-look and go fast! you know? After hanging out with friends with modded GSX's and WRX's, i know what certain cars are meant for. I still can't believe i tried to turbo my ac, wtf? I know now that my accord is a reliable, comfy cruiser and daily driver, that's all. Not to start sh!t, but that's my .02

squeeks

Reaction score
Now I have been driving stick for 1 1/2 years and had my 6th gen for 8 months now. From my according experience a stock 6thgen isnt built for speed just for cruising really.
But Ive held my own against some tough opponents (g35,wrx,hb's with gsr) by riding out the gears. In my opinion I think a stock accord can take an stock teg anyday with the right driver.
But on the brighter side 6th gens are way too sexy to risk street racing but if your serious about racing your 6th gen h22 is the way to go!

Last edited:

allicedout

Reaction score
Are cars are made for getting groceries guys, come to terms with it. Now i've beatin a 94-95 Honda Prelude SR from a 60km/h roll. I pulled hard on him, he couldn't catch up to me. I've sort of raced my nephews B16 EK Coupe. I kind of jumped the light, but regardless of that he was unable to pull on me, so it would have been a real close race. We'll do it again sometime. Oh yea mines a V6 Sedan

clevengercm

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
this thread is funny, just read through the whole thing and laughed. When i started my accord back in the day, i wanted to race and stuff-look and go fast! you know? After hanging out with friends with modded GSX's and WRX's, i know what certain cars are meant for. I still can't believe i tried to turbo my ac, wtf? I know now that my accord is a reliable, comfy cruiser and daily driver, that's all. Not to start sh!t, but that's my .02

WERD homie!

Back