ACCORD CL1 EURO R HELICAL LSD in the F23 USDM 5spd?

SKUNKWRKZ

Reaction score
From what I've read the LSD unit will swap into any h23 h22 f22 f23 tranny.

I read that the Mfactory lsd is solid. Just in case anyone was looking into doing this and where to get the differential from.. http://www.ng2squared.com/MFactory-HONDA-H22F20B-Helical-LSD_p_14.html

Op glad to see you found a oem one. Now post up pics and an update.

Oh and if things don't work out for you, I'd be glad to take this off your hands:naughty:

Lol....thanks for that but if I can get the seller to respond, I am going to do this. This looks much more elementary than swapping the internals out of the basket like we used to do for my old MX6GT Turbo LSD swap. I am pretty sure from what info I gathered and what you said this can be used as well since the tranny's seem to be relatively interchangeable for the ones mentioned
above.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
^this

Broke mine once and got a replacement free of charge. The shipment got delayed and they even gave me back the shipping charge.
Two thumbs way up for quaife

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Sweet! So does Quaife actually now make a helical LSD DESIGNED for the F23 transmission? Or do we still have to retrofit the ones made for other transmissions, into ours?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Think of it as a condom. One size fits all
Unless you have issues...:lawl:

SKUNKWRKZ

Reaction score
is the quaife lsd better?

It's been my experience that Quaife is always a better solution to a factory LSD, as they tend to stand up to more abuse and punishment. The factory LSD (from say the JDM H22) has to make too many compromises to please the average consumer....Even the stuff that is contracted out to companies like quaife from the factory (which I think Honda has done in the past as well). Long story short.......I just wanted to do this because the price was right and for the "can it be done" factor.

Last edited:
Back