Acura RL BBK Upgrade

KnightRyder

Reaction score
been slackin hardcore with this so i got back on it today. decided against the full polished look because i didnt like it. too many damn reflections. and all the minor imperfections were clearly visible. so i did silver caliper paint for the main body of the caliper, and full polish on "the band" the custom HONDA logo will be painted on after i get a stencil made, then the whole thing clear coated. i hope to install them within 2 weeks. i need to leave them off the car after the clear coat for a while so they fully cure. might even bake them in the oven to speed up the process.

my OEM rear calipers will be sanded smooth and painted the same silver.

last pics until they're completely done and on the car.

imag0175t.jpg

imag0176f.jpg

TURBOG23

Reaction score
Yes, do the black. There will be more contrast and will match your car. Polish strip with silver dont look that great.

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
leave polished honda stencil mounted tot he band when you paint black??? :thumbsup: looken great man still waiting for final project :bowdown:

KnightRyder

Reaction score
ok, got the polished strip sanded down and painted silver. so its all one color for now. im baking the calipers so the paint cures that way i can spray on the black tomorrow without side effects.

Back