AEM V2 4cyl CAI

bigtp3

Reaction score
Yea man, just got mine installed today..wasn't hard at all...but i wasted a 1/4 tank already from revvin' too much

kconn

Reaction score
if i order one that states fo manual trans only would that effect me since I have an auto? What coud possibly be different from the two?

mista jc

Reaction score
There is no difference in intakes, just the transmission. The intake will fit both AT and MT accords.

If you're MT, you're car will sound awesome through each gear, but AT, it will be only during high rpms.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
They say you can't install a bypass valve on it, anyone have/heard any stories about hydrolocking with this intake? I live in NY and we're not exactly a dry state lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you might be able to, but as long as your not an idiot and are aware of where your intake is and dont take on any puddles, youll be fine. i drove around with a cai on my last accord for like 2 years and nothing was wrong.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Andy not everyone is an OG like you PLUS sometimes things are just unavoidable
:coffee:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
escargot, everything is avoidable. if you have to, just go slow thru a puddle thats on the side of your car that the CAI is on.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
hey I got a V2 on my car... it sound hot... with the reving and junk... but personally... i don't think its loud enough... it's true sometime sounds like a turbo... a very small turbo... my brother thought I put a turbokit on my car LOL...

I rev way too much during the 1st month of having it... and yet. still reving it even with the gas price going higher (well not anymore)... just love it...

oh yeah... it makes a big different driving with or with out it... even my mom can feel it...

Yes my mom borrow my car sometimes... I hate it but what can I do... just hope she don't hit a curb... cuz it'll do some body damage....

Back