Air diversion panels

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
I like the idea of panels under the hood. Cleans things up a bit.

That is custom work for our Accords, we just ain't on the list of cool stuff made in production. We gotta custom fabz some of our stuff. :rock:

ZFreak

Reaction score
These are made for the 300zx (I know, I have one) and it cools the water temp by less than 5 degrees, in the heat, with the A/C on. IMO it's cosmetic only, but it does "clean up" the engine bay a little.

AccordFlex

Reaction score
I think the best starting point would be to make some very basic ones using a couple layers of aluminum foil to get a base plan for how its going to look/form to the car. I might give it a whirl sometime when im bored.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
I think the best starting point would be to make some very basic ones using a couple layers of aluminum foil to get a base plan for how its going to look/form to the car. I might give it a whirl sometime when im bored.

lol, i think cardboard would be a little easier.

jaron001

Reaction score
lol i ment that in a good way, to waste money on metal for the rough draft is crazy. you can use the carboard then use it at a template for the metal:badger:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
lol, i think cardboard would be a little easier.

For sure, and if someone took it to the next level and incorporated the current V6 engine cover(for example) to have the engine bay look like the UA6, that would be pretty cool.

Back