Air diversion panels

low430

Reaction score
If you are going to install one of these you better have recently flushed and replaced all your fluids. Honda Engineers know how to design a cooling system, and I highly doubt you would see any actual gains from this "plate" I like the look of the ARC plates on the EVO's . If your running a stock motor its more rice than functional to install one of these. Buy some Urethane motor mounts, at least then you will FEEL the difference, Literally.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
im thinking of seeing if i can fab one up on my car. my dads got some aluminum, tin snips, and a bender so itd be free for me to try and do. but its honestly not going to help much of anything....theyd be more of an aesthetic piece on our cars.

also, one of the problems with our cars is the hood and how it cuts upwards a little bit in the center. since the corners of the grille, where the bumper cover attaches to the frame, are lower than that cut out on the hood, the piece would have to be bent up slightly at the front for it to efficiently divert the air. it wont do much tho, like i said, its basically for looks with us really. the best mount points, and pretty much only, are those corners where the center of the bumper cover attaches to the car. but ill let you guys know if i can make a couple of these. theyd most likely be painted, but i also looked up a tutorial on brushing aluminum, haha. the only reason i wanna do this is for the looks anyway, haha.

also, steve, if you look at this thread again, and if i do do this, i may want to see if the one that would fit my car, would fit yours as well. so ill be in contact with you for sure if i do this, haha.

if all goes well, i may try and get a few of these out to you guys who are interested, but thats a little ways away. so dont expect anything soon, haha.

Last edited:
Back