AMP help

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Believe it or not, most car audio products are made in china. doesn't make them crap. i personally use the dsc 4125 and for the price it cant be beaten.

planet audio bb 175.4 this one does 175x4 so just set the gains accordingly
http://cgi.ebay.com/PLANET-AUDIO-14...iers?hash=item518b97f403&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
key phrase is "for the price." my PG RSd sub is unbeatable "for the price" of $45 new but its not anywhere near the top of the line.

that planet audio amp is the one i'd buy TODAY if i weren't going 2 way active in front (even though its a class d), and i was going to power the whole stereo with one amp :coffee:

eggyhustles

Reaction score
rsd..one of my fav bang for buck subs.

lxaccord should scoop up the planet audio. its powerful as ****.

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
Forgot to ask, you got any sound deadening in those doors?

Yeah I have dynamat in the doors.

go with that alpine amp man... very good bang for the buck!

I will keep that in mind, thanks

That alpine would work if he bridged it to the rsds and ran the rears off hu power.

I found the Mb amp with 80rmsx4 for about $109 shipped, I think that may be # 1 choice, I am thinking of picking the PG components also.

I cant wait :omgbd:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
BTW are these speakers any good ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/BOSTON-ACOUSTICS-S60-6.5-STEREO-S-60-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS_W0QQitemZ350215786778QQcmdZViewItem

Also is Dealer Cost Car Audio a good site to buy from ?

thanks for putting up with me :)

those are ok.. put out only 55 rms MAX.. i mean if you arent going to blast yoru music, these would be good.

boston acoustics makes some very nice components, and those are about 1/3 of the price as the top of the lines ones. But IMO anything boston acoustics should sound clean.

Back