AMR coilovers finally installed

Forte EXE

Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure if those were the exact sets, but I had placed an order for them a WHILE back. And I told Andy that I couldnt pay for them, but they still got sent to me, because Andy thought I had payed for em.

So they got sent to my house. DHL came back to pick em up, and DHL sent em back one more time. Then the third time, they finally got it right.

I wish I could have gotten these besides Ksports though. Quality on the AMR's surpass Ksports any day.

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
yeah I ordered mine last oct. 2007, he two months later told me I was part of a group from another forum, finaly received them june 2008. all in all for price and quality it was kinda worth the wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

IcyAccord

Reaction score
You guys shouldn't ask what the spring rates or what not on ANY AMR coilover, just because they're all custom to the owner. And spring rates can only do so much, because it also relies on the dampening of the strut and other components.

BTW, I ordered mine in the summer and still have NOT received them.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got mine like 3 weeks after I ordered them. Andy always kept in touch with me if he was behind on something and when they would be shipped out.

Give the man a call or shoot him an e-mail, I just e-mailed him last week and got a response the next day. If you ordered them in the summer and still haven't got them, not only is that his problem, but also yours, you should've kept up on him to make sure you got your product and not wasted your time and money.

[email protected].

Reaction score
When I ordered mine, it was right into one of his build cycles, so they came in a couple weeks. It's hard to imagine it could take months- something fell through the cracks. Gotta say, they are worth the money.

IcyAccord

Reaction score
Hope your AMRs are doing fine Peter, been a while since we talked about them.

Last edited:

IcyAccord

Reaction score
I got mine like 3 weeks after I ordered them. Andy always kept in touch with me if he was behind on something and when they would be shipped out.

Give the man a call or shoot him an e-mail, I just e-mailed him last week and got a response the next day. If you ordered them in the summer and still haven't got them, not only is that his problem, but also yours, you should've kept up on him to make sure you got your product and not wasted your time and money.

And 5 other people have not gotten their coilovers as well. I'm keeping in touch with all those 5 people as well. Andy takes maybe 2 weeks to reply to my phone calls and emails, by the way (Oh and it's not just me, those other people have been waiting on his replies as well.)
shrug.gif

I actually HAVE kept up on him. So it's not MY problem anymore. I know why he's been lagging it, but it's definitely not an excuse. No need to tell any of you the details though. :/

zz, I'm through with this thread.

OP: Hope your AMRs are kickass. I loved mine. I just hope I get my new ones soon.

Last edited:
Back