AMR coilovers finally installed

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
I measured very carefully and double checked to make sure I would not be causing any severe damage. I am very experianced when it comes to fabrication.

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
okay to be completely honest i didn't drill completely new holes. I used endmills to take the existing hole and opened it up in one direction only about 3/8 inch to fit the topmounts due to the tophats being manufactured improperly. and it looks like he will not make good on this any time soon. it has been over a year now since all of us ordered and taken our money. I didn't spend all that money for something I'd never be able to use. and with the way he keeps stalling on all of us the there is a chance time may run out and we may not be able to leagally get our money back.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh, well thats not as bad as drilling completely different holes then, hahaha. that sucks tho that the tophats we made wrong. your solution wasnt too bad, but i think if i was in your shoes at that time, i wouldve just swapped the top hats with the oem ones. but hey, whatever works, haha.

Back