Any Bikers??

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Is that a belt instead of a chain? I wonder how well those brakes work...something tells me they'd take a lot more abuse than having them mounted on the fork

Belts are really starting to go mainstream. I have been able to ride a few Trek's with them and I have liked it so far. Amazing how much less maintenance they need, and they would be great if you want a ninja bike since it is much quieter.
Well, Cannondale has been doing lefty forks for a long time, but I dont think that a one-sided rear triangle would have the stiffness needed for riding. It is interesting that they put the frame between the drive and the wheels, which would help counteract some of the force, so maybe it works? It would certainly make a belt drive simple to install and maintain...

Yeah I have seen the lefty forks, which I think is disgusting. But the whole bike!! Just looks crazy. I would be so confused seeing it from the left side going down the road. I also just feel like it would not be stiff enough for turns. Granted it is not a production bike from what I read, so they could of just made it for the fun.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I would love to have a belt drive with a Nexus 8 speed hub and discs on an aggressive commuter bike. It's been my dream for a while, I just love road bikes with disc brakes, the belt and internal hub would just make it that much cooler.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Anyone wanna buy this bad boy?

6986356809_62020ecafb.jpg

Putting up my single speed for sale to finance a new MTB. If anyone is interested, let me know.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^ That is depressing. I would love to have a single speed but I do not think I would ever be able to ride it with all of the rolling hills we have. What size frame is it?

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
57cm

I wish I could ride it more, it is an amazing bike. Since I don't live in a college town anymore, commuting by bike is a lot more difficult and it's a shame to leave such a great bike hanging up in the garage. The only riding I do is on the mountain bike trails, so I decided that it was time to move on. Ironically, I've owned two of those exact same bikes and I regretted selling my first one, so who knows, I might end up keeping it...

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
They are definitely nice bikes. The shop I used to work at had them back when Trek still was affiliated with them. So I got to ride a few around the parking lot, but never anything long distance.

Robin Hood

Reaction score
ya, here I am... I am a big rider of Bike.. I have Honda Aviator... Its a very good bike.. It is my favorite bike...

Last edited:
Back