Any Bikers??

750chop

Reaction score
i rode a GT frame with about 1k worth of aftermarket goods on it until it got stolen last week. now all i gots is the fixie, and my hand made(by me) chop and a tallbike

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Just rode on the road for the first time long distance this morning. Went out with 3 friends at 7 and i think we just went about 25/26 miles...so nothing extreme, but i usually ride on the greenway in Nashville...it was fun, amazing how much faster you can go on the road, then the greenways...Average speed on greenway was usually around 13mph, but on the road we averaged 17mph...

ALSO figured out how much drafting makes a difference, I was struggling when i would have to lead because the wind was so strong, but if i was drafting the guys infront of me i would have to peddle maybe 30% less

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
haha yeah it made it so much easier..just sucked that the guy could not get the concept of keeping a average pace...one second we would be going like 17mph and then he would all the sudden get up and sprint to about 25mph....really screwed me up in the long run

Back