Any Bikers??

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yeah i got a headlight and taillight last year and i rarely get to use it...i can never get anybody to go with me..so much fun riding at night

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Well i just got the best graduation present today from my dads business partner.. I can now do anything at my house...i just need a bike stand now...

parktools.jpg

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Park Tools are so fcking amazing, I never use anything except Park Tools. The stands are like $160 and I would also get a truing stand, but thats just personal preference.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yeah a truing stand would be nice...not sure if i feel like spending that kinda money haha...i can eyeball it pretty good...or if i need it bad just go to the shop i work part time at....

but a stand would be useful at home..whenever i do stuff at my house i just hang the bike from the basketball goal outside...haha i know....maybe i could find one used for a good price...i need to get a trainer for the winter also..

Has anybody had the clif shot blocs for electrolytes? i just started eating the strawberry ones and they are amazing...seem to really help with the ride 2. Just need to find a good protein bar that i like..

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i've done the shot blox, but if you need something that doesn't cost a **** ton of money, take raisins. They're better for you, give you all the same benefits and are way cheaper

accordlx

Reaction score
Get yourself an Ultimate bike stand. I purchased an el cheapo Performance brand bike stand and it sucked like hell!!! The thing folded in while I had my bike on it. My Ultimate is rock stable and the clamp mechanism works like charm.

What type of bike do you ride?

AccordLX

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
did some sprints tonight, got told by the cops to put a light on my car, pissed off the university cops, man i need to build my fixie and take that baby out

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
What type of bike do you ride?
I will have to check that bike stand out...i just ride a Trek 1200, nothing special, but a great daily...i wish i had the money for a Madone haha

did some sprints tonight, got told by the cops to put a light on my car, pissed off the university cops, man i need to build my fixie and take that baby out
haha surprised they didn't think you had stolen the bike or something..i always feel like i look suspicions when i am sprinting on the bike

Back