Any Bikers??

Raymond

Reaction score
Finally took the rear rim off my mountain bike to get it replaced so I can get back out on the trails again. I miss it.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
its a giant POS and i'm just going to convert my pugeot into a fixie if i don't decide to sell it as a SS, i've really got no need for this frame anymore, its not a great frame for a project but it was going to be something to work on and have fun with... i just don't care about that crap anymore, especially since i barely have time to get out on my regular road bike and ride

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
I ride bmx! i have a kink freebird and some FIT theyre pretty sweet have primo hula hoop rims and odyssey dirt wheels on the fit with odyssey street tires on the kink. I dont ride with pegs anymore but i used to have some no names and i have some sick odyssey pedals idr the specific model tho. I also have Primo 3 piece cranks on both and uhh lets see i think thats it i have s&m slam bars on both two....in the end fairly similar but the kink is street and the fit is dirt! wooo

dtraill27

Reaction score
ive got the generic haro bmx bike from when i used to ride back in high school but am looking for a cheap road bike that would get me around campus better

dtraill27

Reaction score
you guys have any suggestions where i could pick up a cheap roof rack setup?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I got mine off of craigslist. So I would check there first. Other than that, ebay, or local forum sites I do not know where you could get it cheap.

As for the Raleigh bikes, I have no experience. But i am sure it is a fine bike for what most people use them for. Most bikes that are not your Wal-Mart brands are going to have decent components just like the cheaper models of the well known brands.

Back